4 bedroom detached house for saleCavendish Way, Grantham
Withdrawn from Market
- Superbly presented home
- Very well appointed kitchen
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious reception hallway
- En-suite and family bathroom
- Off street parking and garage
- Enclosed garden
A superbly presented four bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Sunningdale development. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious and welcoming reception hallway, cloakroom, two good sized reception rooms, a very well appointed re-fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from off street parking, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden. In addition the property is double glazed and has gas central heating. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7275270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.