3 bedroom town house for saleEssella Road, Ashford, Kent
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 3 Bedroom End of terrace town house
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room & separate dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Choice of wall tiling to bathrooms(subject to stage of construction)
- Two parking spaces
- SHOW HOME OPEN THURS - MON - 10am to 5pm
- 10 year NHBC warranty
LAST ONE REMAINING!!
THE BRABOURNE is a delightful 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, FAMILY HOME situated on the brand new TOWN FARM PLACE development, within walking distance of the ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL TRAIN STATION, town centre, local schools and within easy reach of the M20 motorway links.
Show Home open Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5pm.
Description - Set over three floors this delightful family home offers good living accommodation with 3 double bedrooms and ample storage throughout.
Entrance Hall - Good size entrance hall with under stairs cupboard and doors leading to
Kitchen/Breakfast - 17'0 x 8' 0 (5.18m x 2.44m 0.00m) - Front aspect room with fully fitted kitchen to include oven, hob and extractor hood
Dining Room - 15'5 x 11'2 (4.70m x 3.40m) - Rear aspect room with fully glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden
Cloakroom - White low level w.c with wash hand basin
First Floor Landing - Good size landing with door leading to
Living Room - 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.45m) - Rear aspect room with two windows over looking the rear garden
Master Bedroom - 14'9 x 8'3 (4.50m x 2.51m) - Front aspect double bedroom with two built in wardrobes and access to the en-suite shower room
En-Suite Shower Room - Front aspect room with shower cubicle, white low level w.c and wash hand basin
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 12'6 x 11'10 (3.81m x 3.61m) - Front aspect double bedroom with built in storage cupboard
Bedroom 3 - 12'10 x 8'4 (3.91m x 2.54m) - Rear aspect double bedroom with built in wardrobe
Family Bathroom - Rear aspect family bathroom with bath and shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin
Specification - - Gas fired radiator central heating
- UPVC double-glazed windows throughout
- Smooth painted ceilings
- Colonial internal walls
- Chrome finished door furniture
- Fitted kitchen including, oven, hob and cooker hood
- Choice of wall tiling to bathroom and en-suites (subject to build stage)
- Chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- 10 Year NHBC warranty cover
External Photographs - Please note that internal photos are from the show home.
Directions - FOR SAT NAV PLEASE USE - TN24 8AL
Viewing - SHOW HOME OPEN 10AM - 5PM THURSDAY TO MONDAY
These particulars are for guidance and whilst we endeavour to make our details as reliable as possible if there is any point which is of particular importance please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. All measurements are as accurate as possible at time of going to press. All plans are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56815972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26614547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RPC Land and New Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.