Warehouse for saleThe Vanguards, Vanguard Way, Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea, SS3
2,380 sq. ft.
- 2,380 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Freehold Purchase.
- Double width end of terrace unit.
- Established industrial area.
- Ample car parking.
- Good loading/unloading facilities.
- 3 phase power & warm air heating (not tested).
The Vanguards forms part of an established industrial area located approx 3 miles east of Southend-on-Sea. It lies about half a mile east of A13 North Shoebury Road which joins the London Road linking Southend to the M25 motorway some 21 miles to the west.
A double width, end of terrace, industrial unit of brick construction. The premises benefit from 3 phase power and gas warm air heating and are arranged to provide a front reception with two workshop/storage areas which are supplemented by an extensive mezzanine. Externally there is an extensive servicing and car parking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56816398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCM160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dedman Gray, Thorpe Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.