2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenwood Mount, Leeds
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Town House
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Grounds
- Car Parking
- Cavity Wall Insulation
An end town house in a popular location offering immediate vacant possession, with no onward chain. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 2 beds and bathroom. Gas CH system and double glazing. Communal grounds and car parking.
An end town house in a popular location offering immediate vacant possession, with no onward chain. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Cavity wall insulation, communal grounds and car parking. Good local amenities. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
An end town house in a popular location offering immediate vacant possession, with no onward chain. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Cavity wall insulation, communal grounds and car parking. Good local amenities. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door gives access to the entrance hall. Recessed area under stairs. Staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 4" Max into recess x 11' 3" Max into recess ( 4.67m Max into recess x 3.43m Max into recess )
Warm air central heating duct. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Double glazed French door leading on to steps which give access to the communal grounds.
Kitchen 9' 9" Max into recess x 8' 7" Max into recess ( 2.97m Max into recess x 2.62m Max into recess )
A range of wall and base units in a wood effect finish with granite effect roll top work surfaces comprising a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Gas cooker point, and plumbing for washing machine. Built in cupboard housing the Warm Air central heating boiler. Double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Access to the loft. Double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom One 15' 5" reduced head height x 8' 4" reduced head height ( 4.70m reduced head height x 2.54m reduced head height )
Walk in storage cupboard. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation giving views over trees, rooftops and beyond.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" reduced head height x 6' 9" reduced head height ( 2.77m reduced head height x 2.06m reduced head height )
Velux double glazed window giving views over roof tops and trees.
White suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and Triton shower above with rail and curtain. Wash hand basin and W.C. Full height wall tiling and wood grain effect vinyl floor. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
An access pathway leads to the front door. There are communal grounds and car parking.
From the double glazed French doors of the lounge, there is a small paved area which has 5 steps leading down to the communal grounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56816581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.