3 bedroom detached house for saleHundred Road, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Two Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
£1000 Buyers Incentive, Detached THREE BEDROOM House, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed, Parking to Rear, NO UPWARD CHAIN, Viewing Essential.
This detached house, which is situated in the north side of the Town, is being offered for sale with no onward chain. The property benefits from three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking for two cars.
Front Entrance Door
Double glazed to
Stairs leading off. Telephone point. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Radiator. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.25m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen area comprising single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Matching wall cupboards. Fitted electric oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Radiator. Tiled floor. Tall cupboard. Double glazed french doors to garden. Fluorescent strip light.
Dog leg stairs from the landing. Double glazed half way windows. Loft access. Coved ceiling. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 13' 5" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 4.09m to fitted wardrobes x 3.23m )
Double fitted wardrobe cupboards. Dual aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Double glazed window. Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled wc. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling.
Front garden is laid to grass with fenced frontage.
The side/rear gardens, being fully enclosed with gated access, are laid predominately to lawns with a large covered patio area. two timber stores, one being 8ft x 12ft - power and lighting laid on. Rear access gate to block paved parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56816593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.