3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParks Farm Cottage, East Heckington, Boston
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor Additional Shower Room
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Field Views
Sat on a more than generous plot, boasting field views to every aspect this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is ideal for someone looking for rural living. The property lies within the village of East Heckington which has various amenities including a petrol station.
If it's a rural life you are looking for with minimal neighbours and field views as far as the eye can see then look no further, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is the perfect place for you and the family, Sat on a spacious plot this semi detached house is not to be missed. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, separate dining room, lounge, kitchen and ground floor shower room, To the first floor there are the three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a large driveway and laid to lawn enclosed laid to lawn garden with brick fire pit and decking area.
Being approached via a front entrance door, having understairs cupboard and tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.91m x 4.22m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
The kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing. There is a one and a half bowl sink, electric oven and gas hob. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.94m )
The main bedroom has a radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' x 12' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.91m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The front of the property is accessed via a wooden double gate and leads to a driveway providing off road parking for multi vehicles and a lawned garden area. There are field views from all aspects of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden which is enclosed by timber fencing, decking area and brick fire pit. To the rear of the garden there is a workshop measuring 20' x 10'
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56816596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.