4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Davids Bridge, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 3HL
- Charming Grade II Listed Town Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms and Entrance Hall
- Double Attic Bedroom with Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen
- Courtyard Garden and Garden Room
- Cellar with Natural Light
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Oozing with character, with period features from exposed beams to fireplaces throughout, this charming Grade II Listed property occupies a convenient location in the popular Wealden town of Cranbrook.
The property is conveniently located in Cranbrook, one of the most picturesque small towns in the Weald and renowned for its eclectic mix of shops, cafes, restaurants, boutiques etc. and a large range of amenities. Dominating the town are the fine early stone church and the 19th century windmill. Cranbrook offers a wide variety of sports and social activities.
The Cranbrook School, renowned and sought after for its excellent reputation and educational facilities, is located in the town. In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School.
The A21 offers excellent links to the M25 and other motorways. The mainline station at nearby Staplehurst offers trains to London Bridge, Waterloo, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56817562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.