3 bedroom detached house for saleFletcher Avenue, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
Sold STC £289,995
- Refitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garage & Gardens
This three bedroom house is located to the north of St Leonards and is well presented throughout. Accommodation comprises refitted kitchen, two reception rooms, cloakroom, utility room, three bedrooms and a shower room. Features include gardens, garage and driveway. Internal viewing is recommended.
Located in this popular residential area to the north of St Leonards, this well presented detached house has accommodation comprising refitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, utility room, three bedrooms and shower room. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating, garage, gardens and driveway. Local shopping facilities are available just off the The Ridge and Hastings town centre is within three miles.
Approached via double glazed door to front aspect. Understairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to cloakroom.
Refitted with a white suite comprising low level wc and wash basin. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' max ( 4.83m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator. Feature electric fireplace. Open arch to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Double glazed french doors leading onto the rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.82m )
Having been refitted with an extensive range of wall and base units with a granite worksurface incorporating sink and drainer and coloured glass splash back. Cooker point with cooker hood over and undercupboard lighting. Inset spotlights and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and storage cupboard. Access hatch to the loft space which is partly boarded.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.76m x 3.00m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and inset spot lights.
Refitted with a white suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash basin and low level wc. Tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, extractro fan and inset spot lights. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 9" max x 6' 7" ( 2.06m max x 2.01m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances. Worksurface and wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
with power and light. Overhead storage and approached via up and over door.
Being mainly laid to lawn with driveway leading to the garage. Gate leading to rear garden.
Decked patio ares with inset lights leading to utility room and also leading to the side of the property with a 12' x 6' garden shed with power and light. Area of lawn with further decked patio area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56817970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.