1 bedroom apartment for saleAlexandra Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £120,000
- Basment Flat
- Newly Refurbished
- Private Entrance
- One Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Chain Free
- Courtyard Garden
An exciting opportunity to acquire this newly refurbished basement flat. Accomodation comprises lounge, kitchen, lobby, bedroom and courtyard garden. This must see property is situated in a favoured part of St Leonard's close to good local schooling, shopping facilities & amenities.
An exciting opportunity to acquire this newly refurbished basement flat. Accomodation comprises lounge, kitchen, lobby, bedroom and courtyard garden. This must see property is situated in a favoured part of St Leonard's close to good local schooling, shopping facilities & amenities with a mainline rail station providing links to London.
Steps down from street level to private front door into
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.84m )
With wall mounted radiator, stone fireplace with inset electric wood burning affects heater, recess shelving, wall lights and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Newly fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base units with drawers beneath work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven, four ring electric hob with chimney style extractor hood over, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With double glazed door affording access to the courtyard garden and further door into
Fitted with a brand new white suite comprising WC, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, partly tiled walls, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring with a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
With wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a small area of garden, part concrete part raised flower beds enclosed by wooden trellis above brick wall.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56817973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.