2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNormanby Grove, Swinton
Sold STC £145,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- SOUTH-FACING GARDEN & CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & 'COMBI' GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, PARKS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT & MOTORWAY NETWORKS
* CHAIN-FREE * Located on a CUL-DE-SAC in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA, this FANTASTIC BUNGALOW features 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, lounge, fitted kitchen & bathroom, and a CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR. Benefiting from having a NEW ROOF, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, and 'COMBI' GAS CENTRAL HEATING, the property also offers WELL-MAINTAINED FRONT & (SOUTH-FACING) REAR GARDENS, as well as a DETACHED GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS. A GREAT BUNGALOW in a SOUGHT AFTER AREA, it WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR LONG ! CALL US NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING ON - 0161 794 2888.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6776800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Swinton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.