2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale2 Carr Lane, Hambleton, Lancs FY6 9AZ
Withdrawn from Market
- Bespoke Unique Features Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Sought After Residential Area In Hambleton Village
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Detached Double Garage / Workshop
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Royle Estate Agents Are Pleased To Bring To The Market This Beautifully Presented, Two Bed Detached True Bungalow With Bespoke And Unique Features Throughout. Occupying The Corner Plot Of Market Street And Carr Lane, This Property Is In A Most Sought After Residential Area In Hambleton Village. Oozing Character And Charm With No Forward Chain This Property Has A Lot To Offer, And Briefly Comprises Of
Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Kitchen / Dining Room & Utility. Gardens Front Side & Rear Of Property And Detached Double Garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56818579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.