3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAbbey Rise, Leicester
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Garage & ORP
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal family home and has some excellent POTENTIAL. Offering off road parking, single garage and rear garden. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room and galley kitchen downstairs with the three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. MUST VIEW
THREE BEDROOM, DOUBLE BAY FRONTED, END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal family home and has some excellent POTENTIAL. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking and a detached single garage. The rear garden comprises of laid lawn and a patio which is easy to maintain. Once inside, the downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, dining room and a galley kitchen which leads to the rear garden. The first floor landing leads to the bathroom and three bedrooms. MUST VIEW
Door to the front, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Lounge 12' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.61m max )
Bay window to the front, fire place and radiator
Dining Room 11' 5" max x 11' max ( 3.48m max x 3.35m max )
Patio doors to the garden, fire place and radiator
Galley Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.65m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, radiator, integrated hob and space for appliances. Window to the side and door to the garden
First Floor Landing
Window to the side and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.11m max x 3.15m max )
Bay window to the front. Radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 11' max ( 3.48m max x 3.35m max )
Window to the rear over looking the garden. Fire place and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.91m )
Window to the front.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and complementary tiling
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a detached single garage. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56818993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.