3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage Providing Ample Off-Street Parking
- Popular Location
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
*** Detached family home that is beautifully presented and READY TO MOVE INTO, benefiting from 3 double bedrooms, garage/office space & driveway, front and rear gardens. This property is one not to be missed internal viewing is highly recommended! ***
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern three double bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of Sherburn In Elmet, well regarded for its commuter links to York, Leeds and motorways. The Village has an array of local amenities including banks, restaurants, butchers, post office, public houses, shops, train station and schools. Internally the property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms and shower room. Externally benefits from a driveway and garage providing multiple off-street parking and front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
Entrance Hall/ Dining Area
A spacious entrance hall accessed by a double glazed door to the side elevation, it provides ample space for a dining table and benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, two central heating radiators, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and staircase providing access to bedroom two.
Lounge 15' max x 11' 10" max ( 4.57m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fire place with electric fire and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 11' max x 9' 11" ( 3.35m max x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, 8 ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, under-floor heating, double glazed window to the rear elevation and patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 3.63m max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 10' max ( 2.95m x 3.05m max )
Light and airy double bedroom that has two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, also benefiting from a central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and coving to the ceiling.
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and under eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" plus walk in wardrobe x 11' 1" max ( 4.45m plus walk in wardrobe x 3.38m max )
Restricted head height
Accessed via a staircase from the entrance hall, benefiting from a velux window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator, it also has a walk in wardrobe which leads into the sitting room that has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with timber fencing and a driveway that provides ample off-street parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area, paved patio and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
Garage/ Office Space
The garage is part converted into an office and benefits from power and lighting.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56819020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.