4 bedroom detached house for saleTegid Way, Saltney, CHESTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Cloakroom WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Price £189,950 Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this well presented four bedroom detached family home.
Price £189,950 Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this well presented four bedroom detached family home. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the property is situated close to local schools and amenities and within a short drive from Broughton Retail Park. The property comprises; Entrance hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Four bedrooms, Bathrooms, Front and Rear gardens and a Garage.
Front elevation UPVC double glazed entrance door. Wood effect flooring, staircase to first floor, storage cupboard and radiator. Alarm panel
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled wall and floor, and front elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.81m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, featured fire place with coal effect gas fire. Wood effect flooring, coved ceiling, television point and radiator. Opening to dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed French door. Wood effect flooring, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary surfaces. Space for appliances and plumbing for a washing machine. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled splashback, tiled floor and a radiator. Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window and doors to garden.
Side elevation UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, wood effect floor and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Front elevation double glazed window, built in wardrobe, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom with a front elevation UPVC double glazed window. Storage cupboard, wood effect floor, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, wood effect flooring, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.97m x 1.78m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, wood effect flooring, television point and a radiator.
Panelled bath with wall mounted shower. Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and front elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Situated at the head of a cul-de-sac, the property is approached via a large pebbled driveway, which provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a garden.
The enclosed rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with planted borders and fenced boundaries. A paved patio provides adequate seating space.
Up and over garage door. Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56819047.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.