5 bedroom detached house for saleHoneysuckle Lane, Headley Down
- Detached family house offering extensive accommodation of almost 2,00 square ft plus garaging
- Large gravel driveway offering parking and turning leading to an integral double garage with attached potting shed
- Wide sweeping steps up to the front door
- Modern front door opening into large vaulted hallway; Stairs to first floor vaulted galleried landing
- Double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace and bay window to the front. Sussex oak wood flooring which extends into the dining room via a wide opening
- Double aspect open plan kitchen/dining room with sliding doors onto the garden. Sussex oak wood flooring throughout with under floor heating. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units, ...
- Three ground floor bedrooms; a master suite with bay window, fully tiled ensuite (with large shower unit) and dressing area, a large double which extends to over 20' and a further bedroom cu...
- Ground floor family bathroom
- Two good sized first floor double bedrooms; one with ensuite shower room
- Enclosed rear garden, with mature raised floral terraces and elevated lawn area with corner patio area
* Detached family house * Flexible accommodation with bedroom space to both the ground and first floors * Sitting centrally within the plot * Extensive parking to the front * Lovely landscaped gardens to the rear * Integral double garage * Vaulted entrance hall and landing * Sitting room * Kitchen/dining room * Utility room * Study/bedroom 5 * 2 further ground floor bedrooms (1 ensuite ) * Family bathroom * 2 first floor bedrooms (1 ensuite) * EPC D 56
LOCATION Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6267094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.