2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrinces Street, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 21' Lounge Diner
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Small Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*21' Lounge Diner
*Double Glazed Conservatory
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Small Enclosed Rear Garden
*No Forward Chain
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft. Door to:
6.36m x 3.33m (20'10" x 10'11") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, two radiators, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio door to:
2.80m x 3.14m (9'2" x 10'4"). Double glazed construction with vent windows, ceiling fan, power and light connected, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
2.67m x 2.35m (8'9" x 7'9") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge, washing machine and cooker, built-in extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights.
3.27m x 2.99m (10'9" x 9'10") minimum excluding built-in wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes with overhead storage, radiator.
2.99m x 2.55m (9'10" x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC and full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights.
The front is open plan, laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to entrance door with flower and shrub beds, tarmac driveway leading to garage, gated side access to rear.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved sun patio with seating area, laid to artificial lawn with flower and shrub borders and ornamental tree, gated side access to front, outside cold water tap, paved pathway, timber shed.
Up and over door to the front, side courtesy door leading to rear garden, power and light connected, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56819632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.