4 bedroom detached house for saleHill House Court, Pattishall
Sold STC £575,000
- Stone & Brick Built
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Two Dressing Rooms
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating - E
2 Hill House Court is an individual stone and brick, large detached, four bedroom family home being one of 5 individually built properties in the cul-de-sac with a double garage and tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several cars with a gravelled area to one side for additional parking. Externally the property boasts front, side and rear gardens with mature shrubs, beds and borders.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Study, Four Bedrooms, Two En-suites and a Family Bathroom.
Pattishall - Situated in the pretty South Northamptonshire countryside, the parish village of Pattishall boasts a Church, parish hall, Primary School with pre-school and nursery, a large playing field with football, cricket and tennis facilities with play equipment, two further play areas, an Indian Restaurant and a variety of groups and societies. A fish & chip van, mobile library and mobile butcher visit the village on a weekly basis. There is good access to the main arterial roads including M1 motorway at junction 15a, the M40, A5 and A43 with train stations at Milton Keynes and Northampton offering services to London Euston with journey times of around one hour. Local amenities can be found at either Greens Norton, Silverstone or Towcester, all having doctors surgeries with a number of dentists in Towcester. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Whittlebury Hall, horse racing at Towcester and motor racing at Silverstone.
Accommodation - The accommodation comprises;
Entrance - The property is accessed by steps upto a fully glazed Oak front door with fully glazed side panels and leads to;
Entrance Lobby - Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Half glazed door with half glazed side panels leading to;
Entrance Hall - Window to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Two radiators. Half glazed doors to Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Cloakroom and Kitchen/Dining Room. An Imperial staircase rises to first floor.
Sitting Room - 4.54 x 4.03 (14'10" x 13'2") - Windows to side aspect. French doors to patio and garden. Two radiators. Open fire with tiled and wood surround and tiled hearth. Half glazed door to Hallway.
Dining Room - 4.55 x 3.31 (14'11" x 10'10") - French doors to patio and garden. Two radiators.
Study - 2.39 x 2.87 (7'10" x 9'4") - Windows to front aspect. Currently being used as a Home Office with fitted desk and storage. Radiator.
Cloakroom - Window to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. A two piece suite comprising low level flush w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin with storage under. Radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.54 x 2.96 (14'10" x 9'8") - Windows to rear and side aspects. A range of wall and base units with solid Oak doors and work tops over. Cream composite stone 1<< bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Integral dishwasher, fridge, AEG induction hob with extractor hood over, double electric oven. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Half glazed door leading to Pantry with shelving for food storage. Archway leading to;
Utility Area - 2.90 x 2.13 (9'6" x 6'11") - Dual windows to front aspects. Half glazed door to rear garden. A range of base units with solid Oak doors and work tops over incorporating a single sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for full height fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Integral door to Double Garage.
Hallway/Landing - Understairs storage cupboard with hanging rails and hooks. An Imperial staircase rising to first floor Landing. Radiator. Doors to four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Two loft hatches.
Master Bedroom - 5.27 x 4.50 (17'3" x 14'9") - Deep silled Dual aspect windows to front and rear. Two radiators. Door to En-suite and Arch way to;
Dressing Area - Velux window. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
En-Suite - Velux window. A recently refurbished three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with rainfall shower, low level flush w.c. and vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two - 4.63 x 4.03 (15'2" x 13'2") - Deep silled window to rear aspect. Radiator. Archway to;
Dressing Area - Deep silled window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and vanity unit. Radiator. Door to;
En-Suite - Deep silled window to front aspect. A suite comprising shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Three - 3.92 x 2.62 (12'10" x 8'7") - Deep silled window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.16 x 2.90 (10'4" x 9'6") - Deep silled window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - Deep silled window to rear aspect . A four piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with rainfall shower, bath with tiled panel, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and space for linen.
Galleried Landing - The current owners are using part of this spacious galleried landing as a second study/craft area with space for a desk and storage units. Two radiators.
Outside - Access to the rear of the property on both sides with gated access on one side. The rear and side gardens are laid mainly to lawn with mature hedging, shrubs, beds and borders and large paved patio area. Oil tank.
Double Garage - Two up and over wooden doors. Power and light connected. Window to rear aspect. Half glazed service door to garden. Floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council
The Forum, Moat Lane
Towcester NN12 6AD
Tel : 01327 322322
Council Tax - Band - G
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at tisk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56819890.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.