2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderhill Avenue, Derby
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
- GATED GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE which offers AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS.
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE which offers AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS. The SMARTLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, two double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, gated Driveway for several cars and enclosed rear Garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!!
Having front entrance uPVC door with double glazed inset with obscured glass, side elevation double glazed window, quarry tile flooring, stairs rising to first floor, under-stairs storage, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen Diner 19' 8" narrowing to 11'3" plus recess x 9' 11" narrowing to 6' ( 5.99m narrowing to 11'3" plus recess x 3.02m narrowing to 6' )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted gloss units with rolled edge work-surfaces over with under-unit lighting and tile splash-backs incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table, rear elevation stable style door with obscured glass insets providing access to rear Garden, two rear elevation double glazed windows, quarry tile flooring, feature chimney breast with potential space for fire/burner, exposed beam, radiator and double doors leading into
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, gas fireplace with brushed chrome trim, hearth and mantel over, laminate flooring and radiator.
Having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.76m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, large storage cupboard, laminate flooring, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and gas central heating boiler and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tile splash-backs and panelled bath with shower over, tile surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated gravelled driveway which provides ample off street parking for several cars. The driveway incorporates access to front entrance door, gated access to rear Garden, well stocked flower-beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, a variety of trees and shrubs, garden shed, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary fencing and hedging. The rear Garden enjoys a good degree of natural sunlight and privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56820055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.