4 bedroom town house for saleBrunswick Place, Totton, Southampton
Sold STC £365,000
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING CRICKET GROUND
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON GROUND FLOOR
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
***MUST VIEW*** Beautifully presented townhouse featuring premium fixtures and fittings, boasting direct views of the Cricket Ground from many rooms and private balcony, sun terrace, garage and open plan kitchen/diner. Close to local amenities.
***MUST VIEW*** This beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse was built by Linden Homes in 2011 and features premium fixtures & fittings and benefits from views across the cricket grounds. This home is presented for sale in excellent condition and offers spacious, versatile accommodation over three floors. Features include a sun terrace and balcony, enclosed rear garden, garage and off road parking, master bedroom with en suite and balcony, three further bedrooms, modern kitchen/diner, family bathroom, downstairs WC and utility room.
This home would suit those looking for a high quality finish in a central location and, of course, Cricket Fans!
Kitchen/dining Room 24' 2" x 9' 3" ( 7.37m x 2.82m )
Lounge 22' 10" x 10' 2" ( 6.96m x 3.10m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" into wardrobe x 10' 2" ( 3.40m into wardrobe x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 11' 11" ( 4.37m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 11' 11" ( 2.69m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56820076.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.