4 bedroom detached house for saleHoning Drive, Southwell
- Four Bedrooms Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage with Electronic Rolling Doors
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
Occupying an elevated position at the bottom of a cul-de-sac in the highly sought after town of SOUTHWELL is this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer, well presented and maintained gardens. CALL NOW TO VIEW.
Internal viewing is highly recommended at this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE in the popular town of SOUTHWELL. The location is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac and has well established gardens positioned mainly to the rear. Internally the property comprises of an entrance hallway and lounge with opening to dining room area. There is a further separate formal dining room which could be utilised to individual requirements. There is a kitchen diner including oven, hob as well as a utility room and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a DOUBLE GARAGE with electronic rolling garage door and has a private well maintained garden. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Having glazed uPVC front entrance door and cupboard receiving the mail from the letter box. There is a further glazed door to the:
Having the staircase rising to the first floor, storage cupboard under the stairs and radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.04m )
The lounge features a living flame gas fire with wooden tiled fire surround. There are fitted wall lights, uPVC window, radiator and telephone point. From this room there is an opening into the dining area.
Lounge Diner 9' 3" max to the doors x 9' ( 2.82m max to the doors x 2.74m )
This area has uPVC glazed double doors to the rear gardens, serving hatch to the kitchen and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 8' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.54m )
The dining room can be utilised to individual requirements and has fitted wall lights, uPVC window, radiator, coved ceiling and glazed uPVC door to the front aspect.
Kitchen Diner 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
This good sized kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall mounted kitchen units, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over and a fitted double oven with four burner gas hob. There is a uPVC window, serving hatch from dining room area and fitted breakfast bar.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.60m )
This useful space has plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and fitted eye level cupboards. There is a radiator, space for a fridge freezer and glazed uPVC door to the rear.
Fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin and WC. There is a heated towel rail, uPVC window and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" excl entrance ( 3.58m x 3.28m excl entrance )
Having uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" excl entrance x 8' 4" ( 3.58m excl entrance x 2.54m )
This second bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' excl wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.96m excl wardrobes x 2.49m )
The third bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors to one wall .There is a radiator and uPVC window with adjacent door opening out onto the flat roof area at the front.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
The fourth bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a corner bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a fitted bidet, heated towel rail, tiled walls and uPVC window. There is also a contemporary style radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway approach providing parking for several cars on the lead up to the double garage.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 16' 8" max ( 5.56m x 5.08m max )
Having an electronic garage door, a range of outside lighting, power and lighting internally. This garage also allows space for a workshop style area for the vendor to the rear.
There are steps rising to the front garden area at this property which occupies an elevated position. The garden is arranged mainly in a gravel style with mature hedging and a range of outside lighting. There are extensive mature shrubs and conifers.
To the side of the property there is a pathway, personal gate with security lighting and space for the bins.
The majority of the garden is positioned to the rear of the property and comprises of a patio area with steps rising to a elevated lawned garden. The garden is well presented and includes a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees. To the rear of the garden there is a covered seating area and well stocked elevated borders. There is also a garden shed tucked away to the bottom corner of the garden providing excellent outside storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56822323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.