2 bedroom terraced house for saleRyder Close, Hertford
Sold STC £289,950
- Two Double Bedroom House
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen / Diner
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN PRIOR TO MARKETING! A modern, well presnted two DOUBLE bedroom house occupying a cul-de-sac location within the SG13 school catchment.
A modern, well presnted two DOUBLE bedroom house occupying a cul-de-sac location within the SG13 school catchment.
Opaque double glazed door leading into:
Coved ceiling, spot lighting, door to:
Living Room 14' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood floor, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen / Diner
Dining Area: 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wood floor, radiator, open to:
Kitchen Area: 10' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.03m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back, four ring stainless steel gas hob unit with stainless steel built in oven beneath, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed door to rear leading to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: 12' 3" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.73m x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window into bay to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, over stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.76m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, radiator.
Laid to lawn with a paved patio area, timber built shed, gated rear access.
One allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56822326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.