4 bedroom terraced house for saleMontrose Grove, Sleaford
- Four Bedroom Mid Town House
- Two Ensuites
- Green Space to front
- Immaculate throughout
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Far from the ordinary this FOUR BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE situated in the popular residential area of GREYLEES boasting pleasant views over green space, truly immaculate interior and TWO ENSUITES. This one is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Immaculate throughout, generous amount of living space and situated in a popular residential location, this FOUR BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE is one not to be missed. Benefitting from four generously sized bedrooms, two of which have ENSUITES facilities, split over three levels and overlooking green space. This property is far from ordinary. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, two bedrooms, one of which has a jack and jill ensuite and a utility room. To the first floor there is a modern fitted kitchen and 'L' shaped lounge diner with pleasant views over green space. To the second floor there are the further two bedrooms, the master benefitting from ensuite facilities and all completed by the family bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance style fully enclosed lawned garden with patio walkway to the rear access, as well as two allocated parking spaces. To the front there is a planted garden area with path leading to the covered canopy front door.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, having two radiators, built in storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard and staircase rising to the first floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" into alcove x 9' 7" ( 3.68m into alcove x 2.92m )
Having a uPVC window to the front, radiator and access to the:
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Fitted with a suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls and radiator.
Study / Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 9' 2" into alcove ( 3.02m x 2.79m into alcove )
This room has uPVC French doors to the rear and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 11" into alcove x 6' 5" ( 2.11m into alcove x 1.96m )
This useful room has work surfacing with space for appliances below, eye level units, partly glazed uPVC door to the rear and radiator.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a radiator and staircase rising to the second floor.
'l' Shaped Lounge Diner 17' 1" max x 16' 3" max ( 5.21m max x 4.95m max )
The lounge has a uPVC window to the front, uPVC French doors to the front and two radiators.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' max ( 4.93m x 3.05m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, radiator and two uPVC windows to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.40m )
The main bedroom has built in wardrobes, radiator and two uPVC windows to the front.
Fitted with a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into alcove x 8' 7" ( 3.53m into alcove x 2.62m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a planted garden area with pathway to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance style garden mostly laid to lawn with patio walkway to the rear access and the two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56822329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.