4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurns Road, Stamford
Sold STC £289,995
- Extended Four Bedroom Home
- Set In A Popular Location
- Close To Local Schooling & Amenities
- Good Access To The Town & A1
- Well Presented Spacious Accommodation
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Single Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
Set in a popular location, close to local amenities and schooling, whilst also offering good access to the town and the A1, is this extended four bedroom semi-detached home.
The property is well presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation, briefly comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen breakfast room leading into a conservatory, cloakroom and utility room with internal door to the garage.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, the master having built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom and a shower room.
Outside, the garden to the rear is laid to lawn and well kept, and there is a driveway and gravelled parking area to the front leading to the single garage.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.23m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 16' 10" x 8' 4" ( 5.13m x 2.54m )
Conservatory 16' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.53m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 5" not incl. recess ( 3.35m x 3.18m not incl. recess )
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Four 10' 11" max x 8' 3" ( 3.33m max x 2.51m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56822344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.