3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRomesco Way, Stafford
Sold STC £185,000
- Immaculately presented three bedroom town house set over three storys
- Tastefully decorated and finished to a high specification
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom & en-suite
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Private rear garden and off road allocated parking
- End of a quiet cul-de-sac
**NO UPWARD CHAIN**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom town house set over three storys. The property has been tastefully decorated and finished to a high specification with outstanding features including: modern fitted kitchen, bathroom & en-suite, spacious living and sleeping accommodation, private rear garden and off road allocated parking.The property is situated in the popular Meadow Croft Park area of Stafford with access to a wide range of retail parks, shops, schools and bus routes. Stafford itself offers a wide range of shopping facilities and cultural attractions. There is good access to junction 13 of the M6 motorway; whilst Stafford itself benefits from local and cross country rail links with a main line service providing connections to London, Manchester Liverpool and Birmingham. Good local schooling is also available with the property being in the catchment area of Walton High School.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen and w/c. On the first floor: bedroom three/lounge and family bathroom. On the second floor: two bedrooms with en-suite to the master. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for two vehicles and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56823544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7288428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.