4 bedroom house for saleHook Norton,Oxfordshire
- Hallway with Storage
- Four Reception Rooms
- Solid Wood Bespoke Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Space
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En suite to Master
- 130ft Mature Garden
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Vibrant Village Location
An exceptional house extended at the front and rear to provide four reception rooms, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, garage and a 130ft garden.
Open House - Sat 19th Nov - call Chancellors to book your appointment
A rare opportunity to purchase a four bedroom family home in this highly regarded village.
The house has been well extended with four reception rooms, three that can be linked or separated providing multiple options and a flexible living space.
Upstairs the master bedroom overlooks the substantial 130ft garden and the fields beyond. There are four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms offering spacious family living.
To the side is a garage and there is off street parking to the front.
Hook Norton has a number of amenities creating a ‘buzzing’ village atmosphere including shops, pubs, doctors, a primary school (Good – Ofsted) and an independent brewery.
With good access to Chipping Norton (A44 Oxford) and Banbury (Mainline station - London approx. 1 hr) and M40 (London/Birmingham)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2177511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.