3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEGGINTON ROAD, ETWALL
Withdrawn from Market £235,000
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- SET BACK AWAY FROM THE ROAD ON A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING B
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING INCLUDING DETACHED GARAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO JOHN PORT SECONDARY SCHOOL
- INTERNAL VIEWNGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Beautifully presented semi detached property, located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Etwall. Having a modern and stylish interior, off road parking, detached garage and three good sized bedrooms the master having an ensuite, the property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56825146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.