2 bedroom bungalow for saleBridport Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH12
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH PLENTY OF POTENTIAL
- PROPERTY OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION & AVAILABLE TO VIEW TODAY !
- LOCATED ON POPULAR ROAD IN RESIDENTIAL AREA
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES & DETACHED GARAGE ACCESSED VIA DOUBLE GATES
- LARGE CONSERVATORY TO REAR OF PROPERTY
- SECLUDED SOUTH EASTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- 1 MILE TO BRANKSOME TRAIN STATION *NATIONAL RAIL LINKS*
- WALKING DISTANCE FROM BOURNE VALLEY NATURE RESERVE
- BISHOP ALDHELM'S C.E PRIMARY SCHOOL & TALBOT COMBINED CATCHMENT
A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow on a good sized plot offered with vacant possession. Internally the property would benefit from some modernisation. The accommodation comprises a good size reception room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc with a conservatory to the rear of the property. There is a secluded south easterly facing rear garden with paved area leading to a tiered lawn section and a detached garage with additional parking. *Vacant Possession*
The Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Ashley Road is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56825302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.