3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSeabank Road, Lower Heswall
Under Offer £255,000
- Offered to the market with no on-going chain
- Countryside field views as a backdrop
- Popular residential area close to excellent amenities
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Catchment Area for St Peter's CofE & Gayton Primary
- Off road parking and garage with up and over door
A superb bungalow in Lower Heswall with beautiful rural views. Nestled in the heart of the popular Lower Heswall village excellent local amenities are simply moments away. From the reception hallway the principal rooms can be accessed which briefly include plan lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, separate W/C room and three generous sized bedrooms. The front offers a beautiful garden with lawn areas and well established borders, off road parking for several vehicles and access to the garage with an up and over door. The rear garden has been carefully designed for those who wish to embrace an outdoor lifestyle mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, patio areas and beautiful paddock views as a backdrop. With gas central heating an early inspection is most essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56826046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7096103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.