3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChallis Lane, Braintree
Sold STC £265,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Well Presented Internally
- Lounge and Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Large Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE - £265,000-£275,000** A well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in a convenient location for commuters with good access to the A131 and mainline station to London Liverpool Street.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, driveway for two cars and large rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, smooth ceiling, stairs to first floor, door to:
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bow window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling (coving with all round LED mood lighting) and TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to garden, double glazed French doors to conservatory, smooth ceiling with coving. A modern range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob, oven under and extractor canopy over, space for washing machine and space fridge/freezer. Door to under stairs cupboard housing the wall mounted combination boiler and radiator.
Conservatory 18' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.61m x 2.59m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space. Door to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator under, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator under and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring and smooth ceiling.
Double glazed decorative obscure glass window to rear, white suite comprising newly fitted WC, corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, recess ceiling lighting, tiled walls.
Providing off street parking for two vehicles, gated access to the rear garden.
Approx 95' in length, commencing with Patio, two decking areas, outside tap, three sheds all with power connected, predominately laid to lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, gate gives access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56826724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.