3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBorrowdale Crescent, Dinnington, Sheffield
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000
- NO CHAIN
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern fitted wet room
- Detached garage and off road parking
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000 Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM detached BUNGALOW. Having a modern fitted wet room and conservatory giving the property more space. Benefits from an enclosed rear garden and detached garage.
Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM detached BUNGALOW. Accommodation comprising entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms, a modern fitted wet room and separate wc. Benefits from an enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Also having a block paved driveway offering off street parking. GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000
Having a side facing double glazed entrance door, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing the Worcester combi boiler and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window, fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire, TV point and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" maximum x 11' 4" maximum ( 2.59m maximum x 3.45m maximum )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob with electric oven and cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and vinyl flooring. Being fully tiled, side facing double glazed window and door to side.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 13' 1" from door frame ( 2.67m x 3.99m from door frame )
UPVC construction, door to side and a radiator.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 7" maximum x 8' 10" ( 3.84m maximum x 2.69m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.43m )
Rear facing double glazed french doors into conservatory and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.69m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Double walk in shower enclosure, wc, wash hand basin on unit, laminate ceiling panels, heated towel rail, travertine tiles to walls and side facing double glazed window.
Wc, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, being fully tiled, a radiator and having a side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
The front of the property offers a block paved driveway to side. The rear offers a laid to lawn area with planted borders, mature trees and shrubs and being enclosed by fence to sides and rear.
Power & Light connected electric access door, currently used as storage due to access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56826808.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.