1 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Lane, Canterbury
- Brand new apartment
- Second floor
- City Centre Location
- Close proximity to mainline station
A stunning brand new apartment located in the heart of Canterbury City Centre featuring open plan living/kitchen area, 1 spacious bedroom and a family bathroom. Ideal for city commuters, first time buyers and investors!
St Dunstan's Place, nestles in the heart of Canterbury's most desirable location. This exclusive collection of brand new, one and two bedroom apartments, will be finished to a superior, contemporary standard. All are accessed by two private entrance lobbies, a number have been selected to provide allocated parking and have views of the Cathedral and across the city.
Canterbury City Centre completes the cosmopolitan lifestyle with the Whitefriars shopping complex, plenty of award winning restaurants such as Deeesons, Ambrette and the abode Hotel, perfect for pre-theatre dining before an evening at the Marlowe Theatre or Curzon cinema. In under a few minutes' walk, is the Canterbury West Train Station, offering the HS1 link to London in under one hour, ideal for the city commuter or investor. In the summer, you will have the choice of many picturesque, award winning gardens that the city has to offer.
-Fully fitted lacquered grey kitchen with integral handles, including polished white quartz worktops with matching up stands and glass splashbacks.
-Fitted appliances including Zanussi stainless steel electric single fan oven, black ceramic touch control electric hob, with stainless steel/glass chimney extractor hood.
-Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, Zanussi integrated full size dishwasher.
-Brushed stainless steel inset 1.5 bowl sink with mixer Monobloc tap.
-White acrylic bath with gloss white bath panel, stainless steel mixer tap and thermostatic fixed -overhead drench shower with chrome and clear bath glass.
-White sanitary ware to include white wash basin and vanity unit with Twyford stainless steel basin mixer complete with pop up waste and white back-to-wall WC pan.
- Engineered oak flooring to all areas except bathrooms and bedrooms
- Natural carpet to all bedrooms
- Flush panel radiators
-White electric light switches and power sockets throughout
- Recessed down lighters with LED lamps to lounge kitchen bedrooms and bathrooms
- Smoke detectors
- TV aerial, satellite and phone sockets to living rooms.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Door entry via video phone system
- Front door fitted with spy hole and door chain
- Internal communal fire doors.
JOINERY AND FINISHES
- Walls and ceilings to be painted in white emulsion with moisture resistant finishes to bathrooms and kitchens
- Matt white contemporary design internal doors fitted with brushed stainless steel handles.
-Allocated parking with a number of the two bedrooms apartments.
All information has been taken from the developer's brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs have been taken of the Show Home.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56827294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY402371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.