3 bedroom apartment for saleBorrowcop House, Borrowcop Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Stunning second floor penthouse apartment
- Highly regarded southLichfield location
- Outstandingly 2000 ft. spacious accommodation
- Impressive vestibule and hall entrance
- Spacious private hall and stunning sized lounge
- Elegant dining room with wood burner
- Quality re-fitted kitchen and utility room
- 3 large bedrooms and quality re-fitted principal bathroom
- En suite W.C. to bedroom one
- Useful deep storage cupboards
This truly outstanding penthouse apartment extending to approximately 2,000 square feet enjoys a lovely setting on the popular south side of the cathedral city of Lichfield. Situated off a private drive and standing within its own grounds, the property is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the excellent facilities available within Lichfield itself. The original Borrowcop House boasts a natural elegance and charm which was sympathetically retained in the conversion into the five apartments. Number 5 occupies the whole of the second floor and consequently is particularly spacious. Ample parking, communal gardens and single garage together with some lovely views complete the picture.
Property ref: 121_863_1148986
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56828554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1148986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.