3 bedroom terraced house for salePortobello Street, Holderness Road, Hull
Sold STC £60,000
- Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Gardens
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
ATTENTION INVESTORS LOOKING TO EXPAND YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO?! TENANTED INVESTMENT PROPERTY! CURRENTLY LET ON AST AT £400PCM!
An attractively priced three bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified. Offered for sale as a tenanted investment property on AST at £400 PCM.
Situated in a convienent/ popular residential location served by shops incorporating Morrisons Superstore, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schooling for all ages, good road links and regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, fitted kitchen. First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
With double glazed door, radiator and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' narrowing to 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.35m narrowing to 3.00m )
With double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, built in gas fire, fitted shelves to recess. Open Plan to:-
Dining Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and coving.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, double glazed window and half glazed door.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.09m max x 3.68m max )
With double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.86m max x 2.77m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, two double glazed windows with patterned glass and door.
With double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in storage cupboard and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a paved/gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with decking area incorporating balustrade surround, shed, light, cold water tap and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56828863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.