3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldington Road, Bedford
Sold STC £390,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- GOLDINGTON ROAD - Castle Lower catchment
- Large driveway/front garden
Rarely available generous sized three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular location of Goldington Road. Very prestigious road with superb access links. This property also has superb catchment areas for schools being closely situated to Castle lower.
***RARELY AVAILABLE*** William H Brown are pleased to present this rarely available generous sized three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular location of Goldington Road. The property compromises of to the ground floor: entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge with separate dining room/second reception room, kitchen with conservatory to rear. To the first floor we have three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include large front garden mainly used as a driveway for numerous cars, well presented rear garden with decked entertaining area as well as being situated on a very prestigious road with superb access links. This property also has superb catchment areas for schools being closely situated to Castle lower as a result, book now to avoid disappointment!
A solid wood door to the front aspect, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled, heated towel rail.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.78m )
Double glazed sash bay window to the front aspect, open fire place, wall lights TV point and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, open fire place, television and telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.18m )
Fitted with wall and base storage units with work surfaces over, one bowl sink, partly tiled, integrated Bosch electric oven and grill and electric induction hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, double glazed window to side aspect, central heating boiler and radiator.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
UPVC constructed, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, lights and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.81m )
Double glazed sash bay window to front aspect, wooden flooring, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, suite comprises of Bath with mixer taps and hand shower over bath, shower cubicle, vanity, extractor fan, partly tiled and radiator.
Concrete driveway with parking for numerous cars, wall and fence surround.
Wooden decking entertainment area with steps leading to laid lawn, established shrub surround and fence bordering. side garden leading to garage and large concrete entertainment area with shed.
Garage 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, single glazed door leading to garden, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56828878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.