3 bedroom terraced house for saleSutton House Road, Ings Road, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000
- Dining Kitchen
- Play/Store Room (Former Garage)
- Gardens & Rear Vehicular Access
- 3 Bedrooms
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000 MODERN FAMILY HOUSE OFFERED FOR SALE IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY TO OFFSET THESE WORKS. SITUATED IN A HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION OVERLOOKING SCHOOLS AND GROUNDS TO REAR
A modern style three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing and security alarm system. Offered for sale in need of some improvement/modernisation and priced accordingly to offset these works.
Situated in a highly regarded/sought after residential location overlooking school and grounds to rear elevation, served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with bay window, fitted dining kitchen, play room/store (former garage). First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 16' x 15' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.60m )
With double glazed bay window, built in gas fire, radiator, coving and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, broom cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door.
Play Room/ Store 18' x 8' 6" ( 5.49m x 2.59m )
(former garage). With two windows, radiator and door.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" max x 12' max ( 4.11m max x 3.66m max )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, light and heat unit, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering, coving and door.
With coving and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick and screen block wall forming boundary.
To the rear is a paved/lawned garden overlooking school and grounds with concrete patio area, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary. Rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56828884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.