3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictor Street, Newbridge Road, Hull
Sold STC £80,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge With Patio Doors
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Bathroom With Separate Shower In Cubicle
- Gardens Front and Rear
Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000. Family Property Situated In A Convienent Location With Fitted Dining Kitchen and Gardens. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
A well presented modern style three bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a convienent/ popular residential location served by shops-incorporating ASDA Superstore/Holderness Road, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window with patterned glass, cold water tap, double glazed door, double glazed screen to side and incorporating shed, separate store and meter cupboard.
With double glazed door, cloak hanging facility, ceramic tiled flooring, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit.
With wc, double glazed window with patterned glass, ceramic tiled flooring and door.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, two wall light points, dado rail, ceiling rose, coving, glazed panelled double doors and double glazed patio doors leads to rear garden.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 18' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.69m x 2.87m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards incorporating pelmet lighting, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for appliances, ceramic tiled flooring, dado rail, double glazed window and half glazed door.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" excluding fitted wardrobes x 9' 5" max ( 4.09m excluding fitted wardrobes x 2.87m max )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, coving, ceiling rose and door.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window, wood grain effect laminated floor covering and door.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
With double glazed window, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, dado rail and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mounted gas fired multi point water heater, shaver socket/light unit, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With built in storage cupboard and trap door access via ladder to roof void with light.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a south-west facing paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with feature raised flower and shrub beds, cold water tap, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56828896.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.