3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarn Court, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £137,995
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Patio doors to landscaped gardens and patio section
- Impressive dining sized kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master en-suite bedroom
- Off street parking
A seldom available larger style mid terraced villa enjoying a prime position within this highly sought after modern development.
A deceptively spacious mid terraced villa enjoying a prime position within this popular modern development. Presented to an exacting standard the generously proportioned accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall and lounge with patio doors to rear gardens. Of particular note is the impressive dining sized kitchen, whilst a convenient w.c. completes the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level are three versatile and well-presented bedrooms (master with convenient w.c.) and a well-equipped bathroom. The property further features a fresh and tasteful decorative theme, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property offers well-tended landscaped gardens positioned to the rear complete with pleasant patio section. Off street allocated parking is also located to the rear.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Kitchen 17' 2" x 15' 1" irregular shaped room ( 5.23m x 4.60m irregular shaped room )
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.