2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleArlington Close, Attleborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- 15'6 max x 15'8 max Living Room
- Garden Room/Dining Area
- Car Port & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Chain Free
Offered with no onward chain this spacious bungalow resides in the town of Attleborough and has versatile accommodation comprising two bedrooms, a garden dining area and an enclosed rear garden; with the added bonus of off road parking. Call now to book your viewing!
New to the market! This semi detached bungalow can be found in a highly sought after town location offering good access to the town centre facilities. The bungalow provides two bedrooms, a spacious 15'6 max x 15'8 max living room plus a versatile garden room which could also be used as a dining room. Externally, there a small area of lawn to the front with a concrete driveway and car port to the side. Gated access to the private and enclosed garden which is laid mainly to lawn and of low maintenance. Internal viewing is advised!
Door to front aspect, doors leading to:
Living Room 15' 6" Max x 15' 8" Max ( 4.72m Max x 4.78m Max )
Sliding doors leading to the garden room, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric oven with a gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, window to front aspect.
Garden/ Dining Area 15' 3" x 7' ( 4.65m x 2.13m )
Dual aspect windows to rear and side aspect, radiator, door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 7" to wardrobe ( 3.89m x 2.62m to wardrobe )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' x 8' 6" ( 2.13m x 2.59m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C. airing cupboard, radiator, window to front aspect.
Paved pathway leading to the front door with small areas of lawn either side with small shrubs, there is also a concrete driveway leading to the car port, outside tap.
Fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a concrete pathway leading to the garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56829988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB102195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.