2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRushmore Road, Sprowston, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Extended House
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
Extended Semi-Detached House, with Two Reception Rooms, and a Good Size Enclosed Private Rear Garden. Early Viewing is Essential!
This extended two bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lobby, bathroom, first floor landing and two bedroom. There is a front and an enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor, door to:
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 10" max narrowing to 9' 7" min ( 5.33m x 3.30m max narrowing to 2.92m min )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, archway to:
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Radiator, under stair storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, worksurfaces, tiling, built-in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to:
Bathroom 14' 1" x 4' 5" ( 4.29m x 1.35m )
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, tiling, extractor fan, cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
WC, uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, tiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 5" max narrowing to 9' 11" min ( 3.30m x 3.48m max narrowing to 3.02m min )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, airing cupboard, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max narrowing to 7' 6" min x 9' ( 4.37m max narrowing to 2.29m min x 2.74m )
Two uPVC double glazed rear windows, radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with an access pathway to the front door. To the side is a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the Garage which measures 20ft3in x 7ft7in, has an up and over front door, power, light and door to the garden. To the rear is a lawned garden with an outside tap, apple, pear and cherry trees. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and over the mini roundabout. At the roundabout continue straight over, then straight over the traffic lights onto North Walsham Road. Take the third right onto Edwards Road, then second left into Rushmore Road, where the property is on the right. Ref: 1761
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.