2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Lane, Elm, Wisbech
- Fantastic village location
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Generous garden
STOP THE SEARCH! A beautiful & spacious cottage situated down a fantastic village lane with no through traffic! Benefits include 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bathroom with Jacuzzi bath & a generous garden which must be seen!
FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION! Situated down a lovely country lane in the popular village of Elm (with no through traffic) is this beautiful cottage providing space and character.
The accommodation includes a living room with a multi fuel burner, a dining room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor wc, two double bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom including a lovely corner Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, wc and wash basin. Outside provides a generous garden with a lawn, decking area, summer house, pond and pool - this garden must be seen! The property also benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating. An early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment - call to arrange an appointment today!
Living Room 12' 7" max x 12' max ( 3.84m max x 3.66m max )
Dining Room 14' 3" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.34m max x 3.73m max )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' ( 3.71m x 2.13m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 12' max ( 3.86m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 3.76m max )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the A47 roundabout and follow the road straight over. Take the second turning right signposted Elm & Fridaybridge. Continue along and turn right into Rose Lane where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.