2 bedroom terraced house for saleDamask Green, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Well Presented Throughout
- Walking Distance Of Train Station
- Mid Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Good Local Schools
Situated in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC in the popular area of Chaulden is this two bedroom mid-terraced home. Well maintained throughout features include modern kitchen and bathroom and good sized living accommodation. The property also benefits form being within walking distance of local amenities.
Situated in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC in the popular area of Chaulden is this two bedroom mid-terraced home. Well maintained throughout features include modern kitchen and bathroom and good sized living accommodation. The property also benefits form being within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS. Early viewing's highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, door to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature gas fireplace with wooden surround, radiator, archway leading to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.75m x 2.77m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, opening to understairs storage area, tiled floor.
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect opening into conservatory, radiator, tiled floor.
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, tiled floor.
Access to loft space, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to large storage cupboard with Combi boiler enclosed.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, Low Level WC, vanity wash hand basin, paneled bath tub, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Area laid to shingle, small brick enclosed flower bed with mature shrubs and trees, pathway to front door.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, part patio area, mature flower and shrub borders, wooden shed, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830009.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.