3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great investment opportunity with tenant paying £700 pcm
- Semi-detached house with three bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge/diner
- Off road parking & large rear garden
- No upward chain!
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This is a great opportunity to buy a well presented property with a sitting tenant paying £700 pcm. The property offers spacious accommodation and benefits from having off road parking, gas central heating and a generous rear garden. No chain! £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This is a great opportunity to buy a well presented semi-detached house with a sitting tenant paying £700 pcm. The property offers spacious accommodation including a hallway, large open plan lounge/diner and a kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate wc. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front of the property with a generous garden to the rear. Call today to book a viewing!
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 22' 5" max x 12' 7" max ( 6.83m max x 3.84m max )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 9' 3" ( 3.89m max x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 7' 9" ( 2.72m max x 2.36m )
From Wisbech freedom bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken and port area and continue along to the second set of traffic lights. Turn left in to Mountpleasant Road and then turn right in to Grosvenor Road and continue down where the property will be found on the left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.