4 bedroom detached house for saleGalpin Street, Modbury, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21
- Spacious family accommodation.
- Close to Modbury town yet in a tucked away position.
- Detached 4 bedroom house.
- Ample parking.
- Garden with private patio seating area.
Modbury is a picturesque Georgian town situated in an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty', and is only about 4 miles from the nearest beach. Some two hundred years ago it was extremely prosperous being the local market town and a centre for the wool trade. Today there is a good range of local shops including a butcher, baker, grocers, hardware store, chemist, delicatessen and a number of gift shops and art galleries. Modbury received world wide media coverage when it became the first town in Europe to become plastic bag free. Other amenities include a primary school, health centre, dentist, veterinary surgery and mobile library and Lloyds bank. For more comprehensive shopping, Kingsbridge is to the South and Plymouth is about 12 miles to the West. Modbury is on the main bus route and is also only about 5.5 miles from the A38. Nearby there are fine cliff top and coastal walks, beaches and coves, with sailing at Salcombe and Newton Ferrers, 18 hole golf courses at Thurlestone and Bigbury and Dartmoor National Park is several miles to the North.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD150114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.