4 bedroom apartment for saleHastings Terrace, Whitley Bay, Northumberland
Fixed Price £390,000
- Fully fitted spacious kitchen
- There is a bay window to the lounge
- Wood burning stove with brick surround
- Family bathroom with walk in shower
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes
- Utility room housing boiler
- Garage for single car
4 bedroom detached bungalow built in 2014
Large kitchen, dining room, utility room and attached garage.
Family bathroom and en-suite.
Externally at the front there is hard standing for three cars, a grassed area on one side and an landscaped area on the other.
To the rear, there is a patio and garden predominately laid to lawn with a border.
A combi boiler supplies hot water and heating via radiators.
The fitted kitchen has an electric oven and hob, freezer, fridge and dishwasher.
There is an entrance hall which leads into the property. The kitchen/dining room are to the left and both benefit by wood flooring.
All other rooms lead away to the right and are all carpeted throughout.
The property is in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite an open field. There is a small convenience store close by and a supermarket one mile away.
Newcastle City Centre is a 20 minute drive or 40 minute bus ride and the coast is a 5 minute drive away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56836882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoppla.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.