4 bedroom detached house for saleGrassington Drive, Worcester, WR4
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Modern Kitchen Diner With Island
- Private Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Completed Onward Chain
- Fully Double Glazed And Gas Central Heating
- EPC: TBA
** ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE** ****A MUST SEE PROPERTY**** An exceptionally well presented extended four bedroom family home located in the popular area of Heron Grange offering ease of access to Worcester City Centre and the M5 motorway.
The accommodation provides living room, downstairs WC, feature kitchen with a range of wall and base units and island, utility room with access to the garage. To the first floor the family bathroom offers a modern three piece suite plus there are four good sized bedrooms with the master benefitting from ensuite and dressing area.
The property benefits further from double glazing throughout, a pleasant private rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and to the front driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
The vendors have a secured an onward purchase with completion set for December 2016/January 2017
Draft details more pictures and details to follow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56837683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.