3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Common, Happisburgh, NORWICH
- **GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000**
- Detached bungalow with three bedrooms
- Ample parking & garage
- Front & rear gardens
- Stunning field views
**Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000**
This well presented detached bungalow offers stunning field views and plenty of space. With the accommodation comprising of 2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, conservatory and a family bathroom.
**Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000**
This extremely well presented detached bungalow offers stunning field views and plenty of space. With the accommodation comprising of two reception three bedrooms, a kitchen, conservatory and a family bathroom. Outside there are well-established front and rear gardens along with ample parking and a garage.
With wood flooring, loft access and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 6" x 15' 4" ( 3.20m x 4.67m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, wooden flooring, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 14' 2" ( 2.69m x 4.32m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge a radiator. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
UPVC construction with a brick base and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and wooden flooring.
Part tiled comprising of WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 12' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Part tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and bath. With a double glazed window to the side aspect, wooden flooring and a radiator.
With shrubs, field views and ample parking.
Well established with a lawned area, vegetable patches and shed/greenhouse. Contains oil tank.
The property has 12 solar panels which the current vendors installed and also a solar hot water panel.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56837932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.