3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Covers, Swalwell, Swalwell, Tyne & Wear, NE16 3DB
- Outstanding Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms (Two Double)
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen / Utility
- Versatile 3rd Reception Room
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Ideal Location
*** OUTSTANDING EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME ***
PETER ROSS are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in The Covers, Swalwell. Ideally located for easy access to the A1 Western Bypass aswell as Newcastle and Gateshead City Centre's, having recently been extended in May 2016 the property briefly comprises: entrance hallway, stairs to the first floor, door leading to open plan lounge through to the modern fitted kitchen, versatile family room,utility area,three bedrooms, two are double and the family bathroom / wc. Externally there is a garden to the front whilst a driveway provides off-street parking. The rear paved garden with patio and decked area perfect for Al-fresco dining! The property is also situated within walking distance the Derwent Walk, an idyllic walk through the countryside and along the bank of the River Derwent. Perfect for dog walking, relaxing and jogging.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this property so please contact our Whickham branch on 0191 488 6080 for further information or to arrange your appointment to view soon !
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 239500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.