3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillary Road, RUGBY
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens & Garage
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented semi-detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage and driveway parking
Having double glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard and doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.40m Max )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with gas fire and two wall lights
Dining Room 13' 1" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.10m Max )
Having double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, fireplace with gas fire and television point
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.08m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, spaces for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine and tiling to splash backs
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.23m Max )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and television point
Bedroom Two 13' 1" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.45m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and airing cupboard
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and full height tiling
The front of the property has a lawn area and driveway affording parking
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, a pebbled area, hard standing for a shed and timber and wire fence surrounding
There is an outside storage room with vent for a tumble dryer and a further outbuilding with a WC
The garage has up and over door, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56839291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.