3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Avenue, Beverley
- Perfect Family Home In Fantastic Molescroft Location
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Generous Off-Street Parking & Garage
Don't wait to view this spacious THREE BEDROOM semi-detached family home situated in a fantastic Molescroft location. Offering THREE RECEPTION ROOMS including conservatory, stylish fitted kitchen and family bathroom, with a good-sized lawned, GENEROUS OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE. Must be viewed!
Early viewing is highly recommended on this spacious and ideal family home situated in a highly sought after Molescroft location. Well presented throughout, the accommodation comprises entrance porch and hall, large lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms including master with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized lawned rear garden, generous off-street parking and garage with power and lighting. Competitively priced and not expected to be on the market for long!
With double-glazed front door.
With stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 22' 5" plus bay x 10' 10" ( 6.83m plus bay x 3.30m )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, gas fire, two radiators and a double-glazed front bay window.
Kitchen 15' x 5' 4" min ( 4.57m x 1.63m min )
Tiled fitted kitchen with coved ceiling, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator and double-glazed rear and side window.
Dining Room 10' x 10' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.18m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 10' 6" max ( 2.64m x 3.20m max )
Stairs from hallway with loft access and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max into bay x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 4.14m max into bay x 2.90m plus door recess )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 8" max to fitted wardrobes ( 3.28m x 2.64m max to fitted wardrobes )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 1" into fitted wardrobes ( 2.36m x 1.85m into fitted wardrobes )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with bath, electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Laid to lawn with patio area and mature shrubs and borders, all set within fenced perimeters.
Garage 8' 2" x 17' 6" ( 2.49m x 5.33m )
With power, lighting, up and over door, rear and side windows and pedestrian door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56839900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.