2 bedroom terraced house for saleWorksop Road, Tickhill, Doncaster
- VACANT POSSESSION & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Character Mid Terraced Cottage
- Lounge, Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Mature Private Rear Garden
MOTIVATED VENDOR READY TO SELL - Character Cottage to the popular market town of Tickhill, great for a First Time Home Owner or an Investor with an approximate rent income of £650.00 pcm.
Take a look at this well presented mid terraced cottage, ideally suited to the First Time Home Owner or a Buy to Let Purchaser - approximate rental income of £650.00 per calendar month.
Delightful location with views to the front elevation over the fields and to the rear a private garden which is not directly overlooked. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, Lounge and dining room and a modern open plan kitchen, Two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Mature gardens to the rear of the property which are gated to the far side and lead out onto an access area to all the properties.
Tickhill is a great place to live and boasts a wide range of local amenities including individual shops, restaurants and coffee shops, healthcare facilities and opticians. The commuter links are excellent for commuters with the M1 & M18 motorway networks being accessible and also the Robin Hood Airport within a 20 minute drive.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door with with stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator, access through into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.24m into bay x 3.33m )
The main focal point of the room is the gas fire which is inset into a traditional wooden surround with tiling to the rear and a granite style hearth (back boiler). Laminate flooring, tv aerial point and a telephone point. Front facing double glazed window and an archway leading through to the dining area, central heating radiator.
Being open plan to the kitchen and having double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 1" incl dining area x 9' 5" ( 4.29m incl dining area x 2.87m )
Upgraded by the vendor over the last few years with a range of wall and base units an electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine. Open plan arrangement to the dining area, useful understairs storage area and laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window,
Offering access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.29m into bay x 2.97m )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed bay window overlooking the open countryside, built in wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and an airing cupboard housing the water tank.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a rear facing obscured double glazed window, bathroom suite comprising of a bath, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
At the front of the property there is a walled garden with a gated pathway, lawned garden with a mature range of shrubs to the borders.
At the rear there is an access road leading behind the properties, gate leading into the rear garden. The garden has been maintained and is established with a lawned garden and flower borders. There is a garden shed to the far side of the plot.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office heading towards the A1 motorway network, go across the bridge to Blyth, where you need to proceed through the village. Take the right hand turning after the supermarket on to Worksop Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56839903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.